As the new Lyng landscape takes shape, we look forward to welcoming new tenants to our homes and providing an impressive range of facilities to cater for this newly thriving community.
• We are recruiting new resident board members, so the community will have a real say in shaping the estate’s future.
• There are 10 more affordable homes to be built, taking LCA’s total number of homes to 200.
• Three new parks are being created on the estate.
• Lyng Primary School’s wooded area will be improved over the coming years.
• Once we take over our 200th home, our attention will shift away from the physical re-development of the estate.
• We will then develop community initiatives, including working with residents to identify opportunities for training and employment development.
• We hope to manage the open spaces and parks to continue to provide a pleasant, safe environment for people to live in.