Lets take a closer look at our achievements over the past 20 years:
- LCA tenants had moved into 200 newly built, affordable homes by the end of 2016.
- A new play area built on land off Charity Bick Way, including swings and a climbing frame, opened in May 2011.
- Our new purpose-built office, at 3 Frank Fisher Way, opened in January 2012.
- An adventure playground for 7-11-year-old pupils at Lyng Primary School opened in April 2012.
- The Lyng redevelopment won a Made20 award in 2013, recognising it as one of the 20 best Midlands building projects of the last five years.
- In a 2017 Resident Satisfaction Survey 97% were satisfied with the Association’s services.
- LCA launched an ambitious community development programme in 2013, including a wide range of initiatives, events and activities for the benefit of local people. We have continued to build up our community activities by launching a community allotment and a Youth Club funded in part by Children in Need.
- In the 2014 Housing Excellence Awards the Lyng estate won the Best Regeneration Project award which recognised the physical and social renewal achieved by the Association and it’s partners.
- We were also the winners of the 2014 Builder and Engineer Awards – Residential Project of the Year.
97% OVERALL SATISFACTION RATE 2017
2017 Tenant Survey undertaken by an independent company – Acuity using the STATUS/STAR model of questions to allow comparisons with other social landlords across the UK.
The 2017 survey produced a 97% Overall Satisfaction rate placing the Association in the grouping that would be 4th best across the UK.